TIME OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL: Vehicle will be sent on agreed timings. Any delay in departure of of arrival will be charged extra at the rate of Rs.250/- per hour/. Unwarranted delay of more than 2 hours will be at hirer’s risk. The company will be at liberty to withdraw the vehicle from use the customer and full settled amount will be recovered from the party.
MILEAGE: In case, the total mileage declared by the hirer of any trip exceeds the stipulated limit, extra changes will be charged in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
PURPOSE OF TRIP: Vehicle is available only for the Purpose as Staffed overleaf,if the vehicle is detained by the competent authorities during journey period for violations of smuggling lag because of hirer, the hirer will held responsible for all the legal consequence & will be liable-to pay damages and compensation to the vehicle owner.
ROUTE: Vehicle will not be plied in Kacha Route and any the route from agreed route is not permitted. If the road on that route is closed for any reason the vehicle will be taken on an alternative route the difference in mileage will be charged extra.
TAXES: The Hirer shall pay vehicle,Passenger and other taxes if any in addition the charges of the vehicle otherwise settled.
PERMIT: The vehicle will be sent subject to the issue of necessary permit by The State Transport Authority Punjab. In case notified routes of U.P./H.P. Government, no objection certificate will be provided by the hirer. The vehicle will reach its destination by the route which will be convenient to the vehicle owner and for which the permit from State Transport Authority has been secured.
ANY ADVANCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
BREAKDOWN & ACCIDENTS: In case of breakdown the company will try its best to replace the vehicle. If the company is unable to provide replacement, Company will not be held responsible for it and refund the charges for the remaining journey.The vehicle owner has no liability for any kind of injury to persons travelling in the vehicle or any damage to their belongings during the course of journey.
- The hirer can use vehicle only for capacity settled.
- If the diesel/petrol cost or taxes are increased by the any State Authority, Increased amount will be charged extra.
- The driver & conductor or the representatives of the company during the trip are at liberty to take any decision deemed fit.
- The company is authorised to sent the representatives in addition to driver & conductor along with the vehicle.
- The above mentioned terms & conditions are just an agreement between both the parties. Disputes will settled in Amritsar Jurisdiction only.
- The mileage and time is determined from garage to garage i.e. the time vehicle leaves our premises for the assignment till it returns back after completing the assignment.
- The customer has to sign the duty slip, and the same to be handed over to the driver while leaving the transport.
- Once the vehicle leaves our garage, we will be charging for the same irrespective of being used or not.
- In case of any complaint we must be informed at that time only to enable us to resolve immediately. Complaints after taking the services will not be entertained at all . Our office is 24 hours open to take care of any emergency or complaint
- Any delay in arriving because of natural calamities or disasters will be borne by the client i.e. Traffic Jam, landslides , earthquake , floods etc.
- We are not liable to pay any compensation due to technical failure in vehicle or because of any accident resulting to loss of productivity or loss of working man hours. All our vehicles are comprehensively insured all such claims must be pursued with our insurance company only.
- We will not be responsible for any luggage or any things left by the client in the vehicle, if found later will be delivered at the client’s address with extra charges.
- No eatables, alcoholic beverages tea, coffee etc. will be allowed while the coach/car is moving.
- Any breakage/damage to the coach /car due to negligence/mishandling by the clients will be borne by the travelling person or related company only.
- All prices/packages are subject to change in Petroleum prices or state taxes without intimation.
- All toll taxes,chungi, parking will be paid by customer.
- Minimum 250 km per day charge for out station.
- Night charge will be after 11 pm.
Cancellation charges will be charged as follows for all the premium and luxury vehicles
- 30 days prior to departure –10% of the gross amount( If total amount is paid)
- 15 days prior to departure – 25% of the gross amount( If total amount is paid)
ANY ADVANCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
- During Outstation tours, Interstate Taxes, fuel, overnight charges for the Car / Coach & Van.
Price does not include
- Any item not specified above, Any extra services besides the contracted part, Driver Tips, Guide, Entrance fees to monument etc.
- All the payments have to be made within 30 days after the presentation of the invoices. Any delay beyond this will attract a levy / interest of 2% per month.
NOTE: In case of any misbehave by the party, the driver has full right the vehicle back, leaving the party. In case of video booking, if during the journey these occurs any defects in audio, video or in TV the vehicle owner will not be responsible for any kind of damage or not an deduction will be done by party.